Bradley Digital 4-Rack Electric Smoker Giveaway – POSTPONED
The following are terms, rules, and conditions for TechTuesday Giveaways that Cook’s Pest Control, Inc. (“Cook’s”), is conducting on Cook’s social media channels. These contests have not been endorsed or sanctioned by Facebook or any other social media outlet. Contests are being conducted in their entirety by Cook’s Pest Control, Inc. Entry in these contests signifies your understanding and acceptance of these posted terms, rules, and conditions. No purchase is necessary to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Take and post a photo with a uniformed Cook’s Pest or Termite Technician. Photo may be taken at any time, but may only be posted on contest days to be eligible.
2. Upload photo to the Cook’s Pest Control Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/cookspestcontrolinc) using the hashtag: #TechTuesday. Photos may only be uploaded on certain Tuesdays as described in detail below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All photos must be posted directly to the Cook’s Pest Control Facebook Page. Photos posted to only a personal profile or any other account will not count as a contest entry. All photos must include the hashtag: #TechTuesday in order to be eligible to win.
2. All photos must include a currently employed and uniformed Cook’s Pest Technician or Termite Technician. Photos of Cook’s managers, supervisors, or any other Cook’s employees who are not a Pest Technician or Termite Technician are not eligible for contest consideration. The employment of the submitted technician will be verified before any prize is awarded. All submissions will be accepted as long as a Cook’s Pest Technician or Termite Technician is featured and comply with all other posted rules. Only one image per set of individuals will be accepted for each Tuesday’s promotional period. A photo may only be used once during the current contest but may be used again for entry in future contests in 2020.
3. Any photo submitted featuring persons under the age of nineteen (19) must be posted by the parent or guardian and will not be accepted otherwise. Cook’s Pest Technicians and Termite Technicians are explicitly prohibited from submitting photos featuring minors.
4. Submissions will be accepted, considered and eligible for prize selection only on the following Tuesdays from 12:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. CST. During the month of [MONTH, Tuesday dates for this promotion are April 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2020. One (1) winner will be drawn at random on April 29, 2020.
5. Aside from currently employed Cook’s Pest Technicians and Termite Technicians, no Cook’s employees or immediate family members (spouse or children) of current Cook’s employees are eligible to win.
6. One (1) winning photo will be chosen at random. The winning photo will feature two winners – the photographed non-Cook’s employee entry and the photographed Cook’s Pest Technician or Termite Technician. Winners will each receive *1x Bradley Digital 4-Rack Electric Smoker, each valued at $359.99.
7. No person may win more than once and is ineligible to win in future TechTuesday contests in 2020 if their photo is drawn.
8. All submitted entries are owned by Cook’s and may be used for future marketing materials. Winners may be asked to participate in photoshoots or other events to commemorate winning. Photos featuring minor children will require a photo release signed by a parent or guardian to participate in future photoshoots. Participation in extra media events or distributions are not a condition to win.
9. Winners of this will not be allowed to enter in any future TechTuesday giveaway during 2020. One winner per household per year is permitted.
10. Winners must be able to pick up prizes at their local Cook’s Pest Control service office and will be required to show photo identification upon pick-up.
DISCLAIMER: Prize recipient agrees and acknowledges that in no event, regardless of cause, shall Cook’s Pest Control, Inc. be liable to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, whether arising under breach of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise. Further, the prize product is awarded by Cook’s Pest Control, Inc. on an “as is, where is” basis without any warranty of any kind (either express or implied) including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific or general purpose less and except those warranties that might be granted and provided by the price product manufacturer.
*BRADLEY SMOKER NORTH AMERICA has not endorsed or sanctioned this contest.